Setting up devices to use SENAR in the classroom
- Make sure that each device is charged and running the latest version of the SENAR application.
- Exit the current training session in between students. To do so:
- Open the Menu by tapping the Profile icon at the top left corner of the Library.
- Tap the "Sign out" button then confirm Exit in the popup window.It is key for each student to start their own session, by scanning your collection QR code and filling out their own identification form. Otherwise, the Analytics reports won't be usable.
- If you don't have it yet, download your collection QR code from the "My profile" section in SENAR Studio. It will be ready to be scanned by your students.
We recommend that you quit and restart SENAR every day as the application checks for simulator updates at each launch. Note that quitting the application does not interrupt the current training session.