Edit instructors in bulk
Managing your user database is easy, thanks to bulk editing.
Update your user list
- Export the list of instructors you wish to modify, as detailed in section #2 of this article.
- Edit and save your .csv file following the rules detailed in section #1 of the same article.
Bulk editing does not allow you to change existing users' passwords.
Re-import the file
- In the "Instructors" section of SENAR Studio, click "Add Instructors(s)" then choose "Add users in bulk".
- Load your edited .csv file at the top of the popup window.
- Just below, select the new collections you wish to share with the instructors. If they already have access to all the collections they need, just leave this box unchanged.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen. Wait for the confirmation message, without leaving the page. Bulk editing can take up to 2 minutes.
If you assign collections while editing in bulk, the new QR codes will not be automatically emailed to instructors, as is the case when creating a new list in bulk. Please consult this article to learn how to access and share QR codes.