Installing AR Simulators
YOU ARE AN INSTRUCTOR
Setting up devices to be used in the classroom
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the SENAR application on each device.
- Make sure to exit the current training session in between students; otherwise, the Analytics reports won't be usable. It is key for each student to scan your collection QR code and fill out their own identification form.
To exit a training session:
- Open the Menu by tapping the 'Profile' icon at the top left corner of the Library.
- Tap the "Sign out" button then confirm Exit in the popup window.
- If you don't have it yet, download your collection QR code from the 'My profile' section in SENAR Studio.
We recommend that you quit and restart SENAR every day as the application checks for simulator updates at each launch. Note that quitting the application will not log you out or interrupt the current student's session (but this will interrupt the current scenario if a simulator is in use).
YOU ARE A STUDENT
Here is how to access a simulator with your own device.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the SENAR application.
- Launch the app then tap 'Enter as a Guest' on the sign-in screen.
- Scan the collection QR code provided by your instructor.
- Fill in the identification form and tap 'Start'.
- Once you've been granted access by your instructor, you can install the simulators on your device.
- Once installation is complete, just tap a simulator to launch it.
To position a simulator in AR, please consult this article.